Wednesday, August 6, 2014

of sushi and makeup

Yup. You guessed it right! I ate sushi today and bought some bits and bobs from etude house & sasa (: After i went to Poslaju near Glenmarie, i went to pick up my friend who lives nearby. I was craving for sushi all of a sudden! So i texted her to see if she wants to accompany me to eat sushi. Obviously, she said yes because if she did not, the title of this post would be different. hehe.



So, we ate at Sushi King, Setia City Mall. The nearest sushi outlet at my area (i think?) I'm pretty sure there were about 12 plates on the table. WE WERE SO FULL! 12 plates is a lot for us. My friend even had to take-away her sushi because she was so stuffed! LOL. 


After the sushi sesh, we went to etude house. A korean makeup store, or makeup booth in this case. hehe. Etude house is having a sale. Buy 3 normal price items, you will get 30% off entire purchase. Sounds tempting right? Don't let the discount fool you tho, the price for their stuff is pretty expensive for its small packaging. The price starts around RM10 - RM100++. So… I don't know if it's worth my money. 

Mostly the items i saw were priced at RM40 above. YIKES! So, while i was walking around looking looking. I saw a bargain corner that starts from RM10 - RM30. YAY! Therefore, i shopped a lil' ! I  bought 3 lip tints (RM10 each, before disc were RM26 each), a face sponge (RM5, before disc were RM20) and a makeup mist (RM20, before disc were RM70). We went to SaSa afterwards, bought an eyebrow pencil in gray brown (RM18) and also an eyebrow stencil (RM4.90). P/S: Pictures of the items bought i will upload later (:

Anddddd, that's the end of my Wednesday, sushi & shopping. Sound so normal, lol. Thanks for accompanying me ! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment