Thursday, August 7, 2014

Etude House, SaSa & Online Haul

As promised, here are the photos of the items i bought yesterday.


ETUDE HOUSE


Wonder Pore Freshner Mist, RM20

I bought this one because i wanted a mist in my makeup routine.
I love the feeling of slightly dewy and fresh before applying makeup.
However, this one can also be applied any time of the day! 
Even on top of your makeup, after your shower, after a long run, at the beach.. you name it!
I read somewhere that this could be a toner too. So, plus point !



I'm Blooming Bubble Peeling Dual Pad, RM5

I have been using Body Shop's Facial Buffer for ages ! 
I decided that I needed a new one and this only cost me RM5 while the Body Shop's is around RM14.
Cheap no? And it is super soft!! 



Dear Darling Neon Tint in 03, RM10

Before i say anything about this, i just wanna say i love lip tints so much! 
Lip tints always gives a natural finish unlike lipstick where it's just too heavy & can look a lil' cakey? 
Not that i do not own any lipsticks, i have plenty & i love every one of it!
BUT lip tints is always the BEST choice for any occasion! 
Okay, let's continue...

The consistency of this lip tint is a bit watery to my liking. 
It smells wonderful but taste horrible! LOL (I accidentally licked it!)
However, i really do like the color.
The packaging refers to it as neon, but in my opinion it's very subtle neon. 
It's kind of a subtle hot pink. Very sheer too. Just nice.



Kissful Tint Choux (6131), RM10

This one is my favourite! I LOVE THE COLOR. 
It's a bit sticky at first and has the same consistency as a lipgloss.
But after a few minutes, it'll be just like a normal tint without that gloss shine.
I recommend this one if you are looking for a new lip tint.
The color is a bit intense than others, but that's just the way i like it. 



Kissful Tint Choux (6133), RM10

I haven't tried this one yet. But this is a lighter version of the previous picture.
The consistency is the same. 
Nothing to say about this tho...


Wonder Pore Freshner (which basically is a toner -.-)
Both my friend & i got this one as a complimentary sample.
Probably because we are their only customer for the day, LOL.

This one i assumed is just the same as the Wonder Pore Freshner Mist. Does the same thing too apparently. So, nothing special about this one. Just a toner in a mini packaging (:

SaSa


Eyebrow stencil, RM4.90
It comes in 4 shapes in a pack. 

I only like one stencil out of 4, because the rest was too thin for my eyebrows. 



Cybercolor Auto Eyebrow Pen (Gray Brown,6), RM14

Loving this eyebrow pencil ! 
It's so easy to apply & the color is nice for my skin tone.
It also comes with a spooly brush at the other end.
You get 2-in-1 kinda thing, which i absolutely love..

ONLINE


Mini Brow Class, RM3
It has 3 shapes in a pack. 
Anyone interested in korean eyebrow? This one is the one for you then!
It has super arc, slightly arc and soft arc.
(Not pretty sure if i described it correctly, but you know what i mean..right?)




No comments:

Post a Comment